What better way to celebrate the changing seasons then to plan the perfect Spring Break Trip with your family or friends! We thought we’d throw out some useful travel tips to those trying to organize the perfect Spring Break vacation.
1) Define your Trip – Are you looking to getaway with the kids for Spring Break and have it be family time 24/7? Are you looking for a week with some action packed fun and some mom and dad down time? Be sure to define and plan what activities and services might be a fit for your perfect Spring Break vacation. At Chase on the Lake there is an array of activities for the kids to enjoy while the weather is still brisk yet beautiful. Book Chase’s indoor bowling alley for an evening of fun, plunge into the indoor pool, relax in the whirlpool, go ice skating right on Leech Lake as well as ice fishing, or hit up the trails snowmobiling (be sure to check the weather for snow). If mom and dad are looking for a break they can relax at the Copper Door Spa and enjoy one of their many spa services from facials to massages. Speaking of spa services – be sure to check out the amazing Couple’s Retreat Package at Chase if you should want to “pop” over before Spring Break and enjoy a romantic getaway featuring food and spa time!! Click Here for More Details
2) Don’t Dawdle – Spring Break is one of the most popular times to travel. Don’t delay in booking your Spring Break hotel accommodations and always be on the look out for Spring Break packages and promotions as you’ll likely snatch up an amazing offer that will help with your travel budget! If your planning to fly to your vacation destination be sure to book your flights right away, waiting until the last minute could result in higher costs and thereafter taking away from other activities you and your family could enjoy. Save those extra dollars and partake in the many amenities found at the resort. At Chase on the Lake in Walker, MN there are tons of fun activities and adventures to be had with your family including – ice fishing, spa time, shopping, and much more!
*Be sure to check out the Chase on the Lake Spring Break Package Here for an amazing offer including food, bowling, and spa services! Click Here for More Details
3) Travel Light – Why pack a ton of clothes when you can travel light. Pack your essentials, pick pieces that you can wear more often then once and mix and match, heck if you are with the kids all they really need is their swimsuits! If you’re planning to stay in a condo or room with a washer and dryer that will help immensely when organizing a lighter travel load. If you’re planning your Spring Break trip to Chase on the Lake be sure to check out their amazing condo layouts which are perfect accommodations for the family! Click Here for Condo Floor Plans
4) Good Eats – When you’re planning a vacation one of the key components is dining and making sure you and your family enjoy wonderful food while on vacation. Whether you are looking to dine out or plan meals to make in your condo or rental always be sure to plan ahead. Having a good mix of meals that are planned out and meals that you can have in the room or condo is always a key cost savings strategy. Be sure to check out in advance whether the room or condo offers a full kitchen, microwave, or refrigerator.
5) Form Lasting Memories – Above all else, make sure that your family or group has fun together, not only enjoy where you going but who you are with and what Spring Break memories will stick with them forever. Think back to some of your best memories of vacation and how these trips brought the family closer together. It’s the little things that are remembered the most when you think back to vacations of the past – s’mores by the fire, playing games together in the evening, and even letting mom sit back and read a good book for an hour…these are what makes up a successful Spring Break Vacation.