Chase on the Lake
Covid-19 Response & Training
Check the links below for the most up to date information regarding our cleaning & sanitation plan, dining options, & resort amenities & activities.
We are closely monitoring advisories and updates regarding COVID-19 from the CDC, WHO, MDH as well as healthcare and regulatory organizations. We will continue to make changes as necessary to our protocols and procedures. Please check the links above for the most up to date information.
- Restaurant Hours:
- 11/19 & 11/20 open for in-person dining at normal hours.
- 11/20 takeout only 12p-8p.
- Closed 11/21-11/25.
- Open Thanksgiving Day for Takeout only 10a-4p.
- Open 11/27 & 11/28 for Takeout only 12p-8p.
- Closed starting 11/29-12/18 opening back up on 12/19 for in-person dining.
- The pool will close at 11:00 pm on Friday 11/20 until 1/11.
- The Fitness Center and Bowling Alley are closed until 1/11.
- The spa will remain open for appointment only.
- The lobby area will remain socially distanced but will not light a fire in the lobby.
- Bonfire and s’mores will not be available.
- The breakfast room will be available during shut down but is limited to 1 person at a time.
Additional COVID-19 information to reference:
Respiratory etiquette: Cover your cough or sneeze
Employees exhibiting signs and symptoms of COVID-19