|Chase Wellness Packages Details
Join us for a special weekend of life balancing experiences while enjoying beautiful accommodations at Chase on the Lake Resort and Spa in Walker MN. This package is available for the weekend of April 11th and 12th, 2014.
Package Pricing - $195 per person
Pricing is based on double occupancy
Wellness Package Features - View Full Schedule
- 2 Nights Lodging in a Classic Hotel Room
- Sunrise and Evening Yoga with Yogafit Certified Trainer Pam Veilleux
- Join certified life coach Judy Zimmer for a interactive exploration of how to live the life that you say matters as she presents “60 ..to ..0 ..for the woman who wants to slow down and enjoy life.”
- Organic wine tasting and dinner featuring our local favorite “Green Scene Market”
- Meditation moments with Author Judy Merritt
- Relax in our Aveda Concept Spa with special spa discounts for the wellness weekend. —– Spa appointments should be made in advance by calling 218.547.8517
- Chakra aroma journey’s
- Aveda skin care
- Browse Wellness & Artistic Vendors
A Chance to Enhance:
Upgrade to a lake view for just $10 per person
Upgrade to a condo for just $20 per person
Add on additional nights for just $49
|Call 1-888-242-7306 to Book this Package Now
Judy Zimmer is a certified effectiveness coach. She will be presenting on the following topics:
From 60 to 0…for the woman who wants to slow down and enjoy life!
From early on in life, you have been taught to do more and do it faster. When
was the last time you heard silence? When was the last time you treated yourself
to your own development and your own sense of joy?
Join Judy Zimmer, Master Certified Life Coach, for an interactive exploration of
how to live the life that you say matters.
By the end of the session you will have learned:
- How to incorporate all 5 senses for relaxation and peace.
- How to read your body's signals for when it is in overdrive.
- How to incorporate visualization techniques and daily practices to refresh and renew yourself.
Breathe, laugh and learn together. You'll walk away inspired and invigorated.
Yoga Fit Instructor
I was trained by Yoga Fit. It is a user-friendly yoga for all people.
* Safe - * A blend of traditional
Hatha Yoga poses which renew and invigorate the entire body by stretching and strengthening muscles, joints, spine –directing blood and oxygen to the internal organs, glands and nerves.
Yoga Fit is based on an ancient practice-but does not adhere to a particular philosophy, religion, or type of meditation.
Each of us can look back upon someone who made a great difference in our lives, someone whose wisdom or simple acts of caring made an impression upon us. In all likelihood, it was someone who sought no recognition for their deed, other than the joy of knowing that, by their hand, another’s life had been made better.