Current Openings at Chase on the Lake:
Thank you for your interest in employment at Chase on the Lake Resort Hotel. Below you will find the current job openings we have, to apply for a position on-line please click the Apply Online Button to fill out our PRE-APPLICATION FORM.
We are current hiring for the following positions
- Marina/Recreation Coordinator
- Chase on the Lake is searching for a seasonal marina/recreation coordinator to oversee the rental of bikes, boats, jet-skis and all marina & recreation equipment. Applicants please apply online or pick up and application at the front desk.
- Massage Therapist
- Banquet Captain
- Housekeeping Manager
- Esthetician / Nail Technician
- Chase on the Lake is looking to hire experienced massage therapists and estheticians/nail technicians
- Spa Front Desk Concierge
- Chase on the Lake is looking to hire a spa front desk concierge. Responsibilities include greeting guests, performing clerical duties. Individuals applying for this position must present friendly and relaxing communication skills.
- Chase on the Lake is currently looking for experienced, high volume bartenders. Our perfect bartender must be well presented, outgoing, guest oriented and have the ability to multi-task without getting flustered. Ability to work the room and develop a local following are a must. Understanding of a full cocktail list, wines and speciality cocktails are also expected. Must be a self starter and work with little supervision. ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE.
- Overnight Guest Service/Front Desk Representative
- Part-Time position, evenings 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. weeknights. Successful candidate must be a reliable, honest person with a great personality and an unwavering commitment to guest service. Starting at $11.50 per hour. Pick up an application at the front desk or apply online at www.chaseonthelake.com
- Housekeeping / Room Attendants
- Chase on the Lake is searching for part and full-time housekeeping and laundry personnel. Previous experience is beneficial. Ideal candidate is very detail oriented and can work independently. Day and evening shifts available.
- Morning & Afternoon Line Cooks
- Chase on the Lake is searching for AM and PM prep cooks, lunch and dinner line cooks (two years experience with a variety of menu items and styles would be ideal) plus great attention to detail and working independently.
- Guest Service Representative
- Chase on the Lake is searching for a guest service representative to work the front desk. The ideal candidate is outgoing, can multi-task, works well under pressure, and has a “can-do” attitude. All shifts.
- Dish Stewards
- Chase on the Lake is searching for AM and PM part-time and full time dish stewards.
- 502 Server & Banquet Server
- Chase on the Lake is looking to hire experienced, outgoing personalities with the ability to multi task while working in a fast paced environment. Previous serving experience is preferred.